Thursday, May 6, 2010

Romeo and Juliet: the play at WMCHS


This year or English class at WMCHS, the freshman class saw the play, Romeo and Juliet. This play was not what I was expecting. I was expecting to see another boring play that everyone would just sleep through, but that is not what I saw. The cast was small but very funny and they played the characters well. I was surprised to see how good they were and how hilarious the actual play was. When I first read the play in my English class, I absolutely hated it. I didn't think it was funny whatsoever but seeing the play I finally understood the humor. Because of the play I feel like I get the play. The play was fun for freshman because let's face it, we are an extremely immature grade. The actors acted very immaturely and I'm pretty sure everyone had a good time. The play was great and afterwords I didn't want to go back to class. It was a fun and educational experience.

1 comment:

  1. I thought the play was great too. I didn't want to go back to class either. I believe the book was pretty bad too. I don't really like to read, but seeing the play was fun

    ReplyDelete